Gavita CT 1930e 780 Watt LED Grow Light (240v Cord Included)
The first true 1:1 replacement for HPS, the Gavita CT 1930e
The new, revolutionary Gavita CT 1930e LED is designed to deliver the performance growers expect from an HPS, and first seamlessly in existing HPS setups for installation that takes days, not months. Stock up on the only highly efficient LED delivering serious growing power that is also a true 1:1 replacement for the fixture that helped revolutionize the industry nearly three decades ago, the Gavita Pro 1000e HPS.
Compatibility with wiring and electrical requirements for most indoor growing environments means this compact toplight is able to dramatically limit the cost and downtime required to convert facilities of every size.
**Note: Power cord is now included with the CT 1930e.
Looking to buy a commercial, bulk order? Call us to speak to our commercial division for pricing we cannot advertise. Call 661-771-3671
Features of the Gavita CT 1930e LED Grow Light
- The industry’s first and only LED that is a 1:1 HPS replacement
- Impressive 1930 µmol/s output for more crop-loving light at up to 20% energy savings vs. 1000 W DE HPS fixtures (based on average wattage of each fixture)
- Compact design fits seamlessly in HPS layouts, reducing the pain when replacing hundreds at a time
- Broad spectrum designed to deliver the deep blues, hot reds and balanced greens plants need for full-term growth
- Wide, even light distribution that matches HPS light throw while improving coverage for plants on the periphery
- Patent-pending technology syncs as many as 2,000 fixtures per control channel (EL Master Controller required, sold separately) giving you centralized control with unwavering performance throughout your space
- Power metering for consistent output
- IP66 wet rating and UL 8800 compliant
- Cold forged aluminum heat sink
- 2.47 µmol/J PAR rating
- 5 year limited warranty
Every CT 1930e LED is designed to stand up to the toughest growing conditions. With one of the highest ambient temperature ratings on the market, temperature readings as high as 55° C are no match for the CT 1930e LED. The IP66 wet rating means that each fixture is protected against dust, oil, and even streams of water. This gives you the power to easily combat sulfur and other residue build-up with jet sprayers while keeping people and your equipment safe. Install wherever you grow—in low rooms, on vertical racks, over rolling benches, or even in tents. The CT 1930e LED is designed for unrelenting performance in any environment.
With a footprint designed to fit seamlessly in existing HPS layouts, the CT 1930e is more than a highly energy-efficient LED engineered to deliver serious growing power. It’s designed to be the true 1:1 replacement for the fixture that helped revolutionize the industry nearly three decades ago, the Gavita Pro 1000e HPS. Compatibility with wiring and electrical requirements for most indoor growing environments mean this compact toplight is able to dramatically limit the cost and downtime required to convert a facility of 20 and even 10,000 lights.
External control with the Gavita Master Lighting Controller
Adding a Gavita EL Master Controller (sold separately) transforms your fixtures into dynamic powerhouses with the versatility to grow light-loving crops or conserve output, both with the same device.
The 10% to 100% dimming range allows you to recreate sunrise, sunset, and changing day lengths to create the ideal lighting levels for whatever you’re growing at every stage of growth.
- Non-volatile memory
- Event logging
- Independent sunrise and sunset settings
- Independent light cycles on the EL2
Hundreds of plants, and the light intensity stays the same from edge to edge under the CT 1930e LED. Wide optics create a nearly identical light pattern to HPS fixtures and enhance performance through even light coverage left to right. It’s an astonishing level of uniformity that helps unlock the kind of plant growth that’s capable of changing the world.